The guys set up a site so us wives could see and read about all they are doing on their vacation. Check it out at here
Jer emailed me last night and said they are having the greatest time!!! I'm so glad he was able to do this trip with his friends. What a fun memory for them!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








4 comments:
You guys travel more than ANY other family I know. Seriously. I'm jealous.
Miss you!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I loved the animal on the golf course. Was that some kind of sloth or an iguana, I couldn't tell. That resort is beautiful. I'm sure they're having a great time!!!
Oh this makes me so happy. What a great little blogger!! Of course I'll follow their blog!! How fun is that?? I think it is so cool Jer took his buddies. You know what I think would be nice?? I brother/sister vacation?? Jer, I think we need a little more bonding time. Next time you have another exotic vacation you "have to go on" let me know. ;) Be safe! Have a great time!! And have fun in Texas girls! Love ya!
So funny!!! I love that there is just 3 guys hanging out down there... Good thing there is 3 and not just 2... or it might look like they were a little couple touring around! ha ha I am glad that Jer could take his friends... I am with Ash though- I could use some sister in law/ brother in law bonding time! :) Blakelee needs some one on one time with her uncle too! :)
Post a Comment