Sunday, March 29, 2009

Miss Molly is 19 months!!


Our Molly is a full blown toddler now. In the past 3 weeks her vocabulary has really expanded.

She now says, Elmo, Madi, Zenzie(for Kenzie), Harley, Pa(my dad), Am(Gam), NO(says this great), Bol(Bolt), Les Go(Let's Go), Tak U(Thank You), Co Com( Your Welcome), Ampa(Grandpa), hasn't said Grandma yet, Mumi(movie), Ouch, Mow(More), done, tis is(this is)What is at(What's that)Uh-Oh(when she drops something, or her show is over), Here go (Here you go), Peas(Please) . She says other things as we say them to her. She tries to repeat everything right now. Especially loves to repeat letter sounds and numbers. Her little voice is so cute. She also learned to say "Chessh"(Cheese) the first night of our cruise trip. I went to take a picture and said "Say Cheese", she looked right at the camera with a mouth full of ice cream and said "CHESSH". Now she does it anytime we have the camera out.


She loves to run on her tip toes. She loves to run from us and have us chase her. She giggles the entire time. Although, she did run into a wall while chasing Harley at my parents.







She loves taking a bath. If you say it's bath time, she'll go running to the bathtub, sit on the ground and tries taking her clothes off. She loves having the water running in the bath. She'll put a cup under it, fill it up, and pour it all over her. She loves taking a bath with her sister's.


She loves watching any show that has singing. Loves Sesame Street/Barney/Wiggles, Imagination Movers/Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I haven't introduced her to Dora yet, but I think she'll like it.

She loves the nursery at church. We'd been gone since that first time March 1st, went in again yesterday, she was shy at first, then loved it.


She loves watching for her sister's to come home. Says "Sissy Bus" when it comes




Loves playing outside. She loved all the outside time we had on our trip with the weather being so warm. Hope the weather warms up here so we can play outside soon.



Loves to feed herself, no help. Loves having a fork, and also drinking out of a straw. Yes, that's a plate of butter!!!Picture from cruise






Has started throwing things when she's mad!!!:)

She love to sing, listen to music, and dance. She has the cutest dance she does, and loves when we all dance with her.


I Love you Miss Molly!!! You are growing up way too fast!!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill, she is so beautiful! What a big girl she is now. I can't wait to see her this summer and hear her cute little voice. You should try and get a movie of her talking so we can hear it! By the way I love the last picture of you two. It is beautiful!

Jill said...

Thanks Ash!! I'm shocked how dark my hair is in the picture. It was taken on the cruise. I got my hair done in Texas last week. Hightlights, thinned, cut and I love it. I'm blonde again!!!! Anway, I'll think I'll have to start posting videos to Youtube then post them on here.

Anonymous said...

I think Miss Molly is so darn cute and I love that we will get to see her so much this year!!! I enjoy her fun personality. I love you Miss Molly!!!

Emily said...

Such a doll!

Beverly said...

She's adorable. I love that she looks for the girls to come home from school. That butter sure is pretty no wonder she wanted to eat it. :)

Michelle Stephens said...

I have to say...Candice's brother Aaron has a daughter--the first of all their grandkids. She said, 'Umpa' for grandpa and it kinda stuck. Nana and Umpa. Now, all 3 of Brandi's kids, say it, Aaron's son says it, Candice's son and more than likely her twin girls will say it too. Ivy has no kids yet. I forbid! lol She's adorable. Molly, not Ivy. Well, yeah, Ivy is too. ha. I'm glad you guys have an Ampa, too!