Sunday, March 22, 2009

A fun day at the Zoo

On Thursday my sister Jenny, my girls and I met my BF(of 24 years) at the San Antonio Zoo. We didn't think the Zoo would be too busy as last week was Spring Break for most school's here. Wow, were we wrong. It was packed, you could hardly walk!! Plus, it was hot and humid out, although, I love Hot and Humid!!!!!! Really, I do!!!! Reminds me that summer is around the corner!!

Even though it was super busy we had a fun time. The kids loved the petting zoo part. I loved sweet Jackson telling me "Um, my favorite animal at the Zoo is the Okapi. I like the Okapi because it is part Zebra, and part Giraffe." Thanks little man!! Jackson talks like a grown up, it's very cute.




My other favorite part of the day was meeting Bev's new baby,3 months old now, Gavin. He's so cute and sweet!!! I loved holding him!



After the Zoo we came back to my parents house, ate pizza, watched Joy open her wedding announcements that had arrived Fed Ex that day(beautiful, but much work needs to get done having them ready to send out asap.) and sat on the couch visiting the evening away. Kids played the Wii. We all laughed when Jackson played a game of Tennis and made every player "Jackson"

Bev, Thanks for a Super Fun day. I love we were able to spend the day together. Looking forward to seeing you again in June. Thank you for being my most dear friend!!! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a fun sunny day! I bet you had such a wonderful time with Bev adn Jenny. Kenz, you hair is looking so gorgeous and long! I love it! Bev, your little boys are soooo cute. Can't wait to see more pics from your trips!!