We are on a cruise this week. We left out of Miami Sat. March 7th. So far we've been to Dominican Republic, yesterday St. Thomas(great shopping), today we are in Tortola. We are having a great time!! Weather has been so fabulous!!! Kids are doing great, and we are just enjoying our vacation!!!
8 comments:
One word comes to mind: Jealous! Hope you are having a blast!
I didn't know you were going on a cruise...So fun. What cruise line did you go on?
We're right behind ya... going the day after school gets out. LOVE St Thomas!
Oh I am so jealous!! I would do anything for a vacation right now just to get out of this cold weather! Hope you all have fun and don't get too much sun!
I'm so totally jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time!!
WISH I WERE THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys! Have SO much fun! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!!!!
I suddenly have a case of Spring fever. I'm glad you're able to do this.
Post a Comment