Our Cruise Director, John!!!!! Loved his Australian accent.
Assistant Cruise Director, Sinad. He's from Turkey, and was so funny!! Loved him!!
Kids had their own mini buffet area, it was so cute!
I only took a few pics of food, I know strange considering there were beautiful displays of food. The buffets were incredible, as was our food in the nice restaurants and I never took a picture of them. Wish I had taken a picture of the Midnight Chocolate Buffet. AMAZING!!
Coming Soon- Loads of pictures from our trip








3 comments:
Your ship was gorgeous! I am excited to see more! I am having a hard time getting through my trip... good luck with all your pics!
My BIL swears by Norweigan. Our fam - not so much. Don't like the "freestyle" dining. Doing our 7th cruise on Royal Caribbean end of May. Holland America is nice too - they are the only ones I know of that have a full-size bathtub. It came in handy bathing a 3 yr old and 4 month old. :-)
WOW!!! Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how big Harley is in your other pictures!!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment