Magic Kingdom
January 19, 2011
We enjoyed another day at Disney's Magic Kingdom. This was the first day of Disney's new theme "Let the Memories Begin"
If you look close you can see the picture frames they have in the front entrance. It's all about making memories with your family! Love it! First things First.....meet Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder
It's a big productin to meet them. The kids color at the coloring table.Minnie and Mickey




We ended our magical day watching the new show "The Magic, The Memories, and You". It was amazing! I have a video of it, but it won't post. I'll work on that. Pictures from that day at the park are put to music and shown on the castle. It's really amazing, and shows just how awesome Disney production are. Loved it!
After that it was time for "Wishes" fireworks show. Still my favorite. I just LOVE it!
Asked a lady walking past to take a family picture of us. She cut Molly right out of the photo!
Bus ride back to hotel....
Such a fun day!








No comments:
Post a Comment