On April 14th, Madilynn had her 4th grade Patriotic Performance. The 4th grade sang many wonderful songs, of course our favorite being The Fifty Nifty States. Loved seeing Madi work so hard to learn all of the songs and perform perfect that night!
The video of the Fifty Nifty States song isn't uploading.:( We are so proud of Madilynn! She had a wonderful 4th grade year. All A's the entire year, was a good friend to all, and developed her talent in art. We love you Madi! sorry the pictures are a little dark. Took them all with cell phone. McKenzie was the Assistant Director for the Middle School play this semester. She loved helping with the casting, and then directing the show. The play was "Dress Rehearsal for Murder" It was very cute, and the kids did a fantastic job. Grandma Jepperson was here and loved seeing it too. Proud of Kenzie's 6 weeks of staying after school to put on such a great show.
Sorry pics are a little blurry.....cell phone pics again. :)





May 9- Kenzie had her Spring Piano Recital and played fabulous.
May 13th- Choir Variety Show- Kenzie had to solos and sang them perfectly. The show was so much fun! Those choir kids know how to put on a great show.
May 16- Honor Roll Award Ceremony- So proud of Kenzie for working hard and having another year with a 4.0. Keep up the great work!
This weekend was busy with friend Graduation parties, church, dinner with friends! Tomorrow is the Fifty Nifty Parade for Madilynn's 4th grade, and Kenzie's 8th grade party.. Then it's just yearbook signing for both girls, and Tuesday May 24th is their last day of school! WOW.....this school year flew by! So proud of my girls! Next year is High School for Kenzie (yes, I can't believe it), and 5th grade(last year of Elementary) for Madilynn! `
It's been a wonderful school year and now we are so excited for Summer Break!








3 comments:
Kenzie, I wish I could have seen your play. By the way you are so beautiful and tall!!! Madi, did you get a little haircut? It's darling. I love, love, love your beautiful curls. Molls. We got the Tangled cd because of you. Whenever I hear the songs you sang around my house I miss you. You sing them so cute. Love you all. Miss you.
Love all the end of school year stuff. Enjoy your summer!
I'm so proud of my beautiful granddaughters! Love them so much. I'm so thankful to have been there to see the great job Kenz did with the play. It's so wonderful to hear about their wonderful grades and the great job Madi did with the "Ohio" project! (and her wonderful artwork!) And best of all, it's so wonderful to see my great friend Mrs. Dix!!!! (bff!!!!)
Post a Comment