Ashley took so many wonderful pictures in Carmel. She is going to send that post to me. Right now, I have these few pictures I took.
It was foggy, windy, and cold when we first got to the beach. After about an 1.5 hours, the foggy, cool weather, was replaced by, sunshine, blue skies, and warmth. It was just beautiful out.
Jill, did you get my email? Let me know and if not, I'll send you them again. I love the pictures you took as well. It turned out to be such a beautiful day...except for the darn creepy squirrels that wouldn't leave us alone!! ;)
1 comment:
Jill, did you get my email? Let me know and if not, I'll send you them again. I love the pictures you took as well. It turned out to be such a beautiful day...except for the darn creepy squirrels that wouldn't leave us alone!! ;)
Post a Comment