Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Little Friends in San Francisco!

It has been a very somber mood around here with all the devestating tornado reports. We might be in for a very long night around here, as our weathermen is saying the night hours could be very scary weather wise! Don't like that at all.

So...............to brighten the mood..............it's time to blog about my trip to San Francisco!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! We had the BEST time! I loved every second of it!

Jeremy's sister, Ashley and her family, live in Castro Valley, just across the bay from San Francisco. I had mentioned to Jeremy how fun it would be to fly out there with Mya so she and her cousin Riley could see each other. Plus, I always have fun with Ashley! I also decided it would be fun to take Molly with me so she could be with Kody and Kyle. Those 3 had so much fun together. The entire trip was just amazing! Ashley out did herself as the Hostess with the Mostess! :)

Our trip was April 16- 23rd.

My sister in law sent me her all of her blog posts about the trip, so I could use them on my blog. She took such wonderful pictures! Thanks Ash!

First up.......

Riley and Mya


Next up.....our time in Monterey!

2 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

SO fun that you guys could go out to visit! WIsh I could have come with Taylor and Blakers! :)

Ashley said...

Jill, I am so glad you were able to post these pictures!!! It was such a great visit with you guys. Those darling girls have such a sweet little bond. I hope you guys are okay. All these storms have us worried about you all!! Love you!!