
Rode Soarin, left Epcot, then spent a couple hours at Downtown Disney for some last minute Disney shopping.
Magical Express picked us up at the resort for our ride to the airport.
We had a direct flight home. About an hour in the air, the pilot came on and said we were have some mechanical trouble and needed to land in Atlanta. We landed in Atlanta, and Delta couldn't get us another flight out that night, so they gave us a $60 voucher for food(used it at Chili's in the airport), and then Delta put us up at the airport Marriott for the night.
We got on a 6am flight home the next morning.
A wonderful Disney vacation comes to an end! I love that it's a Super FUN/HAPPY place to be! I love being at Disney World with our children! I love that Jer and I are as giddy as our girl's when we are there! I love seeing the girl's so excited to be there! I loved that Molly loved her first trip there. I love that Mya was an angel baby there! I LOVED all the wonderful memories we made!








2 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation full of lifetime memories!
I love all these pictures of your trip to Florida! I love the Tangled girl in the pics below! How fun! This is making me excited to go on our cruise!!! Won't that be a blast!!! :)
Post a Comment