Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Disney World Day 4

Disney's Animal Kingdom

January 18, 2011


This was Jeremy's Birthday! This was the one day he would be gone to his conference all day. He had to present his Annual Account Plan (he's the PayPal account Director). So, it wasn't exactly a relaxing Birthday for him. He said his presentation went Great, he was very proud of it, which in return made his Birthday great! :) The girls and I spent the day at Disney's Animal Kingdom. We had a BLAST!!!! Enjoyed rides, shows, the parade, and met characters. Beautiful weather, low crowds, FUN!!!! I was a little nervous how we'd do without Jer. Kuddos to Kenz and Madi! They are so great with their little sister's. Molly and Mya were fabulous and easy too! Made for a great day!

Kenzie had gone to ride Expedition Everest again and met us back in Dinoland. We love Animal Kingdom!! Such a fun day! We left the park at 6pm, got back to the hotel, ordered pizza, and went swimming. The girls loved the water slide. A magical day!

4 comments:

Joy Marie said...

Looks like a BLAST!!!

njepperson said...

Looks like a wonderful place to visit! Loved seeing all the fun things you did! Such darling girls!!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Jill! I haven't been on here for a long time. I had no idea you'd been to Disney World. Looks like it was a good time. Sorry to read about the girls having influenza. We've done that a couple times (both of my boys). Not fun.

I hope all is well! I've been thinking of you a lot lately.

Michelle

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What a fun trip!!! Make me excited for the cruise!!! :)