The day started off perfect with a wonderful lesson in Relief Society. Thanks to the men of the ward who took over the 3rd hour for Primary and YW, so that all the ladies in the ward could be in RS today. We spent the 2nd hour of church preparing everything to be just perfect when the sister's walked in. With flowers all around we also had a beautiful table with Cinnamon Rolls, Grapes and Strawberries for all the Ladies to enjoy when they came in.
It was so wonderful to have the room full of all the wonderful women of our ward.
I love being a MOM to these girl's(and can't wait to mommy my darling Mya)
Jer doesn't need boys, his girls get right in on all the fun.
After the lovely sword fight, I was happy to get a family picture.
I must say Thank You to Jenny, for the great help she's been to me these last few months. Jer has traveled tons, and it's been so nice to have her here. She's been a huge help with the kids.
I love this baked clay Lili Pad Madi made for me at school. Each year I look forward to her clay creations.
I love my cards!

I love this charm my girl's got me for my Charm bracelet.

Most of all, I love my girls!
They have each brought more JOY to my life than I ever imagined.I am FOREVER grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to be their MOM!
Such a wonderful day, and we also enjoyed talking with family. It's always wonderful telling our mom's how grateful we are for them!








7 comments:
Jill, this was such a beautiful post. Your girls and you all look so gorgeous! I love your matching outfits, so bright and darling!! All of you look so beautiful! And Jer, you look so handsome. I miss you guys!
P.S. Molly with her "muskersteer" or whatever she says, is TOO cute. She's funny. ;)
Looks like a perfect day. So glad you have those precious girls. Mya will be such a lucky sister to have all those extra mothers. I agree that being a mom is absolutely one of the greatest blessings we ever receive. Love to you and all. So glad that Jen has been able to be there by your side. She is a gem.
Where's my card???? Love you mommy!!!!!
-Kenzie
What a beautifully mommy you are and so lucky we are!! I loved that you included your RS sisters because they are such a huge part of our lifes!! lv ya
I couldn't help notice that in the pictures, Kenz and Madi didn't have shoes and Molly did!! That was a switch! What beautiful pictures! So fun to see you all and glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Love and miss you all!
I love this post! You guys are all so darling! I love all the bright colors of your dresses!
Post a Comment