My first experience at these sales was 2 years ago. I went out with my friend Becky and her sister. We stopped at my neighbors house down the street and she was selling a Black Kitchen Aid Mixer for $10, all attachements included. Looked brand new! She said her husband had bought it for her, but she doesn't really cook so had hardly used it. Becky bought it, what a deal! She also had a pair of darling Pink Ugg Boots that her daughter had bought but never worn. She was selling them for $10. Too bad they weren't my size. After that, I was sold on these neighborhood sales.
I have found some great stuff the last 2 years. Last year Becky and I found a lady who was selling a ton of Gymboree clothes that her daughter maybe wore once. Complete outfits for $5 and under. Loved it!!!
This year my goal was to find cute baby clothes for baby #4.
I think I had success! Here's pictures of a few gems that were between $1 and $2 dollars! Awesome!
I found these darling smocked outfits for $2!

So cute! Also found this smocked dress for Molly to wear this winter.

Kenzie scored this great golf bag for $8.
Yesterday, Becky's neighborhood had their annual yard sales and I found more cute clothes. These were all 50 cents to $1!! Awesome!
I think this dress is so cute!
I washed all the clothes and they are ready for our sweet baby girl to wear. Although, Molly actually wore one of the shirts last night. She saw it on the table and wouldn't let go, so she squeezed her arms into an 18-24 month shirt. HA! It actually looked very cute on her!I also found cute picture frames, some nice toys, and spent $11 total on four different shelves that I can use around the house.
Yard sale time has been fun...and now I'm done. It is a bit exhausting, but I love all the great hidden gems I find, and can't wait until next year!








3 comments:
Jill, what cute finds!! I bet that is so fun. Kenzie, love your new golf bag!
Now that is a yard sale that I would be interested in. Love all your finds. They are gems. Can't wait to see sister #4 in the cute clothes.
Such cute finds Jill!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kenzie's new golf bag- that color is perfect for her! I wish we had yard sales like that around here- everything gets used so much before people around here want to sell it! ha ha I would love buying cute things that were almost new for those prices you found them for!
P.S. I can't wait to see pictures of Baby #4's nursery! I bet it is just darling!
Post a Comment