Thursday, May 20, 2010

A great school year!

School year 2009-2010: 7th grade(first year of Jr. High) and 3rd grade went fabulous!

Kenzie adjusted easily to Jr. High and had a great year! She loved all her classes. On May 4th we attended the Honor Roll assembly. McKenzie continues her all A streak and continues to LOVE school! We are so proud of her!

Kenzie loved her electives this year. She loved her Cooking, Drama, Spanish, Choir, and Drama classes. In sewing class, the first semester, she made this cute bag she carried her gym clothes in.

She loved being in 7th grade Choir this year. On May 10th the Choir held their Variety Show.
Kenzie had a solo in the song "I Just Can't Wait to be King", and was wonderful!!! She amazed us all! Jer taped it, so I will try uploading it on here.

After the show with friends
So proud of my girl! Jer was running in the rain to get the car, so no pic with daddy!

Madilynn had a wonderful year in 3rd grade. Her teacher, Mrs. Anderson, was wonderful! Madi loves her!! Madi worked hard to learn her times tables, and was so excited to pass them all off. She earned wonderful grades this year. She also worked very hard in her speech class and says her "R" perfectly now!! We are so proud of her!

Madi loves Art class. Here are only 4 of the art projects she made this school year. Love each and every one of them!

We had this artwork
turned into a Christmas ornament! I love it!


It's been such a wonderful school year! I'm so grateful the girls attend such wonderful schools and have such wonderful teachers. Can't believe tomorrow is their last day of school!

4 comments:

rogersinkc said...

I love the artwork stuff. Over the last few years we've had our girls' turned into the luggage tags, magnets, cooking aprons, and this year we did the garden flags so we have each one in the planting areas in front of our home. :-)

Jill said...

We do the same each year too. I always love when the order form comes home and we choose what their artwork will become! Such a wonderful keepsake!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Cute pictures... Kenz is just growing up so beautifully! I can't believe next year she will be an 8th grader! Madi is such a beautiful girl too... You guys are doing such a great job with your family!

njepperson said...

Kenz and Madi, I am so proud of you! I'm glad you both had such a wonderful year! I LOVED seeing the pictures! And now you have a fun summer to look forward to and a new baby sister!! I am having fun holding and loving you new little cousin Riley. She is such a sweet baby. I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!