Wednesday, May 19, 2010

34 weeks

Yet, only 4 weeks to go until Mya arrives!




I had a Biophysical (sonogram & nonstress) test yesterday and all looks wonderful. My fluid level is great, Mya had a 144 bpm, was kicking and squirming. Her estimated weight right now is over 5 lbs. She is facing head down toward my back, but the tech was able to get a good face shot. Turn your head to the right side and you can see the face.

Mya looks so cute!! I just love every bit of her!



Miss Molly talks about her baby sister Mya all of the time. She loves all the baby stuff coming up from the basement. We brought the Moses Basket up that my mom had made for Molly when she was a newborn. The first entire month of Molly's life she slept beside my bed in her basket. She has been asking me everyday "mommy, does this fit me?" I say "Well, it fit you better as a baby, and soon baby Mya will sleep in it, but you can lay down in it if you want." Molly climbs right in, and loves it. So funny!

I think Molly is going to be a wonderful big sister just like Kenz and Madi are to her! She can't wait to show Mya all her little ducks in the Barbie pool. These are all the ducks from the Lucky Duck game. Molly loves to fill the Barbie pool up with water and have her ducks all take a little swim!

Can't wait for all my girls to be wonderful big sister's to baby Mya!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

So glad things are going well with the baby. I love the picture of Molly in the baby's basket. She is going to be a sweet big sister. Take care. Just 4 weeks.....hard to believe.

Jenny said...

So fun. I cannot wait to see little Mya! Hope the last few weeks of your pregnancy go well.

Lenexa Relief Society said...

Jenny,
I just emailed you the picture from the other night. I had to do some editing because you had a balloon string hanging in front of your face! :) So fun to celebrate with you! Can't wait for your baby girl to arrive!!! Just a few more days!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Jill- you look beautiful! I am so glad that Mya is doing so well! Molly is looking so grown up- she is just adorable! I can't wait till Blakelee will pose for pictures like Molly is so good at doing! :)