Friday, May 28, 2010

35 weeks

I hit the 35 week mark yesterday, but only 3 weeks until the birth of my baby girl!


All is going well. I'm feeling well, but need a nap most everyday. Sometimes Mya gives me a scare as I wont feel her move for a few hours. Then out of nowwhere she starts kicking me like crazy. Always thankful to feel the kicks, even when they are a bit uncomfortable.


Miss Mya having her nonstress test. Always passes with flying colors!

This is my nurse Connie. She does my nonstress tests! She is wonderful. She is so much fun to visit with. Her daughter is a CMT, and gave me a wonderful Prenatal massage Wednesday night. I always love a massage during the actual procedure, but dislike the soreness that arrives hours later. Guess drinking tons of water will get rid of that. I love water, except when I'm forced to drink it!:)


Mya's profile at 35 weeks
Estimated weight right now is 6 1/2 to 7 lbs. She is producing lots of fluid, which I guess means a bigger baby. She is doing well, and all looks good. We pray everyday that she continues to thrive and arrives safe and healthy into our arms.


So just 3 more weeks....Thank goodness, because I have offically reached the very uncomfortable stage. You know, the stage where every step you make you feel the baby could just pop on out!:)


Mya, we are so excited to meet you. Keep on cooking in there, as we have much to still get done around here before your grand arrival!

5 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You look so great Jill!!! I love your shirt you are wearing! I am so glad that Mya is doing so well!!! We can't wait! It's coming soon!!!!! :)

njepperson said...

Can't wait! It is getting so close! Jill, you are doing great. I am so glad your mom will be able to be there. Love you all so much!

Jill Stones said...

Beautiful mommy and baby!! What a cute foot and face!! Love those kicks:) Keep up the good work!!

Joy Marie said...

I love all the pictures you are taking of yourself and your belly!! I wish I would have let Matt take more of me during my pregnancy. I just did not feel much for getting my picture taken,but now I have regrets. The birth of a child is such a miracle and I am so happy for you and your family! Thank you for posting your experience for those of us far away who are not there to see you. Love You

Jill said...

Joy,
Not sure why you didn't take more pics of yourself. You are always the smallest, cutest pregnant girl ever! There is always next time for you!:)