Wednesday, May 5, 2010

32 Weeks


I am 32 Weeks into my pregnancy.


I will for sure deliver at 39 weeks by C-section, so I only have 7 weeks to go.

My Dr. visit went well yesterday. My doctor almost made me cry when he listened to the heartbeat and said "Now that is music to my ears." Mine too Dr. Bishop, mine too!! :) I'll get a picture with him next week. My NST's have been going great. Of couse I chat and laugh the entire time with my sweet nurse, Connie, so I'm sure that is why baby girl stays so active during the test. I have another one tomorrow so I'll get some photos of how I am during the test. We scheduled my Biophysical Profile for next Monday the 10th. :) Can't wait to see baby girl on screen! I don't normally worry about weight during pregnancy, but having diabetes again I have to worry. I've been sticking to my diet and in the last month have only gained 2 lbs. YAHOO!!

Miss Molly loves showing us she that she has a baby in her belly too!Sorry for the lack of clothing. We took these last night around 9:00pm.



Is it strange that it is hard for me to imagine Miss Molly not being the baby anymore?
Love that girl so much!

Jer was in Costa Rica last week(Tues-Sat.), so we are all enjoying having him home this week. Especially his daughters!!! Daddy always gives into anything, and they love that!!! I'm so happy he loves his girls, and can't wait to see him with daughter #4.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill, you look beautiful! Just glowing ;) I love the pics with Miss Molly and with Jer. So cute. Glad he is home with you all right now. I feel like it really wasn't that long ago that I was doing my 5 weeks to go post... even though I feel like days are crawling by, it really is going by fast. In no time your new little girl will be joining that beautiful family of yours. I can't wait. I get to anticipate Riley coming and then I get to anticipate your baby girl coming!! Love ya'll so much. Can't wait for our little ones to all meet! P.S. That color is beautiful on you!!

Emily said...

Glad everything is going well!

njepperson said...

Did Kenz take these pictures? If so, she did an awesome job! I just am getting so excited to meet my 3 baby granddaughters!!!! Jill you look beautiful! I am madly sewing and will be sending a package soon for "baby sister"! It will get there before she's born!! So glad you are home Jer. Anymore trips coming up? I think we got our camera fixed on the computer (thank you Jeff!) so we should try to talk on Mother's Day. Grandma and Grandpa will be here and would love to see you!

Jill said...

Actually, Jenny took the pics as Kenzie was in bed.

I can't wait to see your sewing for "baby sister"! Still think it's crazy that there will be 3 new girl cousins in family this summer. So exciting!!!

So glad the camera is fixed. It will be fun to see you again while talking with you. Looking forward to talking with everyone on Mother's Day. I'm happy that Grandma and Grandpa will be down so we can see them too. Love you all!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You look great Jill!!! We are sure excited for "Baby Sister" to come!!! Watch your mail- she has a package coming...
Molly is so cute!