






Matt with his brothers
My Dad & Mom






















Matt's friends dancing the night away!!





Joy & her friend Carolynn

Matt's old roommates with Joy and Matt

Chuggin Soda folks!!!!
Thanks Joy & Matt for a great party!!!! We had the best time!!!!







Matt with his brothers
My Dad & Mom






















Matt's friends dancing the night away!!





Joy & her friend Carolynn

Matt's old roommates with Joy and Matt

Chuggin Soda folks!!!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Jill.... did it take like 5 hours to load all of these pictures??? AND EDIT THEM! You are such a dedicated blogger! I need to do better at it! :) Such cute pictures! I am glad to hear that Joy isn't going to Mexico for her honeymoon! I was nervous they were going to get the swine flu! :(
Ash,
Poor Joy!!! They have how decided to postpone their honeymoon until July. I feel so bad for them. They were so looking forward to spending a week at the resort in Cancun!!! Crazy Luck she's having lately!!!
Jill, thanks for checking in. It has been a busy week. Dave has been working a ton and he left late last night to fly to Texas for his Grandma's funeral and so OF COURSE I came down with something terrible yesterday. It feels like strep AGAIN. I have barelt gotten out of bed since last night. (Hopefully it's not swine fly!) I really do need to blog. If I feel better tomorrow I will try. I am loving Joy's wedding pics. I can't wait to see her dress. You and your family looked so beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen you so tan!!
Yeah, I meant swine flu.
Post a Comment