Friday, April 10, 2009

My computer is worn out & so am I

So my main computer is just plain pooped out, which is exactly how I feel. This has just been the longest week.

My main computer has issues that even Jer can't figure out. Today I finally let it run it's File record segment course, this crazy thing it keeps doing, but I usually stop it. It ran all day until it got to File Record Segment 18,887 is unreadable and said File verification completed. Unfortunately my keyboard wont work to take the next step. AAAAHHHH!!!!

Jer has been in Florida this week, and I just feel tired. Molly has thrown her millionth(is that a word) tantrum tonight. They are getting bad. She will start screaming at the drop of a hat about anything. Love that sweet girl to pieces, but WOW these tantrums are exhausting. She will scream for ever until she finally collapses and wears herself out. Help please!!!!!! Not sure what to do!!!!! This is so new with her, and my other girls never did this!!

I did take her to the Dr. yesterday for her Well Baby visit. His answer when I asked about the tantrums.........."Welcome to the Terrible Two's"!!!!!! Not the answer I wanted!!! The two's don't have to be terrible!!! I just need to know how to not make it terrible!!!

I'm almost done posting about our Cruise. Seems like the longest vacation ever. Madi is on me to get the underwater camera developed so maybe I'll do that tomorrow and scan them on here. Wait, I'm tired, so let's not count on that one.

.....and now I'm off to bed because I'm TIRED!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Oh man.. sorry about the tantrums! That is not something I am looking forward to! We STILL love you Molly even if you do throw tantrums! :)

Ang and Al said...

The tantrums sound delightful! :) I wonder if it isn't her version of a Madi breakdown. I always enjoyed those. After screaming, she'd go sit on her bed and be asleep in about five minutes. Fifteen minutes later, she would wake up and be fine. So far none of our pets have had any tantrums, so I guess that's good!

Sorry about your computer! We just built a new one and it's awesome! We've been using Al's computer that he bought before we even started dating, so it was high time for an upgrade. One of Al's former employees/computer whiz was very generous with his time and talents to help us out.

We can't wait to see you guys! Get some rest so we can wear you out again in a couple of weeks!