Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 4 St. Thomas

March 10th- We arrived at St. Thomas around 9:00am. I Love St. Thomas!!!!!



Our Ship!!!

We are ready to shop!!!!!

Girls on the streets of St. Thomas!!!


Mailed our Postcards!!!



We spent about 5 hours shopping!!! The girls never complained!!!! Their favorite was finding the Del Sol outlet!! Found some great deals there. Also went to the regular Del Sol and found more cute stuff. kenzie was super excited about her new Del Sol watch she bought with her own money. It's very cute!!! I was super excited about my new camera lens. We bought a Cannon 18-200 lens for only $299. What a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! If you are headed to St. Thomas hit the store called Royal Caribbean(not a cruise line). You will find fabulous camera deals!!! All duty and tax free!!!! We bought another lens there 2 years ago and love it!! So it's good stuff!!

Waiting for a Taxi!!!

Molly fell asleep on the taxi ride back to the ship.




We asked a nice lady take a picture of our family with ship in the backgroud. Can you see us at the side?:) She took this one and said there were too many people in the background. She waited until people cleared then took another.
First shot!!!!



She said we'd like this shot better as there were no people in it.
Second shot!!!! Can someone please tell me how to remove that person right smack in the middle!!!!



Elevator ride to our room!!


Back in our room I couldn't resist snapping a few shots with my new lens!!!
Kenzie showing off her new watch!!



Sunset as we sailed away from St. Thomas!!


The girls ate a quick dinner at the buffet so they could go to the kids club. Molly loved her Mac & Cheese!!!



Say "Cheesh"!!!




Jer and I had a nice time visiting over dinner at the specialty steakhouse on the ship. Molly was with us but she was asleep in her stroller the entire dinner.

We picked the girls up from kids club at 9:00 so we could go to the Magic Show. It was great fun!! After we decided to go to the pool side party. Madi was tired so she sat and watched while I took pictures of Jer, Kenzie and Molly dancing it up!! During the cruise they take lots of video and then replay it on the tv's in the room. Many people recognized us the next day from the party video!!! Too Funny!!!


Cruise Director John, the life of every party!!!



Got back to the room at 11:45pm. Kenzie read the upcoming events for the next day. WE needed to get some rest as the next day was another port and a super fun excursion was being sponsored by Jer's work!!!! No towel animal that night. So came the end of another super fun day!!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

you guys are world travelers! it looked so much fun, glad you are back safe and see you at joy's wedding!

The White House said...

sereously, do you have money to burn or what!!!!!LOL
Besides that how do you pull the kids out of school so much, what lucky little kiddos.

Jill said...

Nat,

Not much money to burn, but it pays for my hubby to work for a company who believe's in Incentive trips!!!!!

I actually don't pull the kids out of school that much. They did miss 7 days, and then the next week was Spring Break(while we were in Texas). Teachers were good to send work they would miss with them. Those are the only days they have missed this year beside 1 sick day each.

Anyway, I'm really grateful for Jer's company. So far with these Incentive trips we've gone to Disney World, Hawaii, this cruise, and Jer to Costa Rica(twice). It's a very nice perk!!!

steve and lisa said...

Looks like a super fun time with the kids! Glad you were able to spend some time with your family in Texas. I bet you mom was glad you were there. Lisa

Beverly said...

I was laughing out loud at those pics that lady took and your comments. I love all of the pictures of your girls with the beautiful scenic background.