Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A bad blogger as of late, but my house thanks me!!!

I love to blog!!!! This is my journal!!! Wish I'd had this blog years ago!!! So grateful I have the last 1 1/2 on here. I love looking back at how the girls have changed. I hate that I haven't been a great blogger lately. My House thanks me!!! I've been cleaning my house!!! My upstairs finally looks just beautiful!! Every sheet is clean, every piece of laundry washed(that won't last long), every closet cleaned out and organized, just a major spring cleaning. Main floor looks good too, just needs daily maintance since we have our Molly who loves getting into EVERYTHING!!!!

I hope in the next 2 days to finish posting all the pictures from our Cruise. I haven't been able to access them the last 8 days due to problems with our main computer still!!!!! AAAHHH!!! Pics are on a seperate Hard Drive, but Jer needs to connect that to my laptop.

Anyway, we are very busy around here getting everything ready to go for the big wedding of my sister. Can't wait to share the big day on here.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary to Jeff and Ashley!!! Love you guys, and I'm so excited to meet Blakelee, fianlly!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I wish I could say I had accomplished the great things in my house that you have done. Congrats! It always feels so good to organize and clean. Can't wait to see you all on Friday. Love you!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I need to do that to my house! We are so excited to see you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!