The sun felt warm on my skin. We were moving slow and there was only a slight breeze. I actually got teary eyed as I sat and marveled at the beautiful scene in front of me.
At that moment I just felt so grateful!!! What a Wonderful Amazing World our Heavenly Father has created for us.
We went on a Cave/Mangrove Exploration(shore exchursion) in Samana. We boarded a speed boat and rode 45 minutes to the other side of the coast. We hit some good waves!!!
Miss Molly being silly!
Being silly wiped Miss Molly out. 15 mintues later she fell asleep while eating!!
My brown eyed girl, Madilynn watching for dolphins. We did see some!!
McKenzie loved sitting up at the front!!!!
The clouds had rolled in and it had become chilly!! The water is green looking because this is a fishing bay.
The First Cave!!!!
The second cave was hidden on this beach. So Cool!!!
BATS!!!!!(Hard to see, but they are up there)
Miss Molly looking so darn cute on ride back to the ship!!!!
The girls wanted to swim when we got back on the ship. Kids swim area was located at the Aft(back) of the ship.
We sailed back out to sea as they were swimming. I was lying there relaxing when I decided to take a picture of the beginning sunset.
....and I think to myself "What A Wonderful World"!!!
We had another nice evening at dinner and seeing another show!!! This cute bunny was waiting for us in our rooms.









3 comments:
Oh my gosh, those views really were breathtaking! What beautiful pictures Jill! And the caves looked so cool. I bet your girls loved them!
Beautiful pictures. Check out my fb for pics from Joy's shower. We had lots of fun.
Awesome blog, awesome pictures! I got teary eyed the same time you were talking about it. It reminded me of when I went to Hawaii w/ my sister. It also reminds me of the views I get to see from the plane (when I am actually able to work) and it's so cool to be higher up--easier to pray! Your family is gorgeous! (Are yall going to try for a boy while you're still young?) Glad I stumbled onto your blog. I have a pseudo blog of nonsense on my myspace but yours is way more interesting! :) Adios for now--Michelle Stephens!
Post a Comment