WE ate a late breakfast then got off the ship to do a little souvenir shopping.
I was helping Kenzie find a surfboard key chain when Madi said "Look at this cool bubble blower"!!!! Thanks to Michael Phelps we all know that's not what this is. Madi, why don't we put that back!!!
We then met up with Jer's work group at noon for the shore excursion. Convergy's rented two Catamaran's for the group. We boarded a bus that took us to the Harbor.
Us riding on the bus. Madi was excited to have Julianna ride with her. Julianna is the daughter of Annabelle(from Convergys)
Sailing away on our Catamaran!!! Yeah, the clouds were starting to break up.
We sailed for 1 hr. to another Island for swimming and snorkeling. We all loved just relaxing as we sailed.
Jer & Madi as we approach the Island
Kenz & Madi couldn't wait to get in the water.
Molly didn't like the sand all over her feat at this beach
So I took her up to the bar area and she had a blast looking at all the shells Madi kept finding and then bringing up to us.
Uh Oh, Miss Molly that's not a cookie!!!
Molly having an important discussion with her shell.
Kenz & Madi ready to go snorkeling with Jer.
Jer giving the girls instructions before heading out
Molly playing at the Bar while everyone was snorkling.
Madi super excited after snorking coming to tell me they saw a huge Stingray. It made her day.(need to get pictures developed from underwater camera) She wrote in her journal that night is was her "Best Day Ever"!!!! She also wrote how her daddy got a little scared while they were out because they lost her sister Kenzie! What????? I didn't know about that part until I read her journal the next day. Jer failed to mention that to me. Kenzie was fine(thank goodness), she just floated a little further away. It was so great to see Jer's expression as I read Madi's journal entry aloud to him about losing Kenzie.
This is the area where they were snorkeling. Jer came back to the shore with an awesome find.
This amazing shell. He saw it about 15 to 20 ft. down, and dove to get it. He shook it in the water to see if it was home to a crab. Nothing came out, so he set it on the table. Next thing we know a crab crawls out, but I didn't get a photo of the crab. I do feel bad Jer took his home. Jer was just super excited about his new shell. Back home we boiled it(the shell) and it's a nice gray color now.
Kids played on the beach after snorkeling until it was time to leave.
Before we sailed away from the Island we took a family picture with our new baby, the shell!!!!
Picture as we left small Island sailing on the catameran back to Tortolla.
Tortolla is the large Island in the background of this picture.
Tortolla Harbor!!! So Beautiful!!!
I'm sad, I didn't realize Jer's holding Miss Molly in the picture and I only got her head.
We got back on the ship, cleaned up, kids ordered room service(all included on cruise), then went to the kids club.
Molly, Jer and I had dinner with friends from Convergys. We had a blast talking/laughing and enjoying delicious food. I hate that I didn't have someone take our picture. We then all went to watch a game show "Best Couple on Board", hilarious!!! Earlier in the week I think on Tuesday night Jer and I had gone to "The Not So Newlywed Game". It was so funny!!!!!
We got the girls from Kids Club at 10:30 and at 11:00pm took them to the Chocolate Buffet. So Yummy!!! I only took 2 pictures, guess I was to busy tasting all the goodies. Notice the 4 slices of cake on the plate next to Kenzie. Noone ate them all, but we tried a little of each. Yes, pounds were gained on the cruise!!!
Miss Molly loved her nightly dose of ice cream. By the end of the Chocolate Buffet she was covered in Chocolate dip. No picture!:(
Got back to our room at midnight and found this cute towel Elephant on the girls bed! Fun find at the end of another super fun day!!!!








2 comments:
I love all your pictures and descriptions. What an amazing trip you had! So happy for you. Such good memories for your family. Can't wait to see you in two weeks. Love to all.
Hey Jill... cute pictures!!! The program I have to edit pictures is called Nero Editing. It has a button that you push that is called "antique" and then you can mess with the levels to make it more brown or black and white or whatever you want. I just play with them until I get the look I want and keep the pink looking pink. I will have to show you when you come out in a couple of weeks. It is kinda fun playing around with it. I would like to get another program though that has more things to do the the pictures... I always have to edit pictures since Blakelee's eyes are blue- they always have red eye.
Post a Comment