I took a little break from blogging. Our neighborhood had it's annual Garage Sale this weekend. I went around Wednesday night with friends and found a few good deals. Fri. & Sat. we set up our sale and for the 2 day total we made $35. Jer was right, we should always just take it to Goodwill in the first place. Guess my trash(although it's actually nice stuff) is not someone else's treasure!!! I only had it open for 4 hrs. on Fri. had made $1.00 so at 1pm I shut it down and took a 2 1/2 hr. nap. I've actually had a nap everyday since we got back from the wedding weekend. Guess I was worn out! Jer was in Houston then Baton Rouge this week. He left the morning after we got back from Utah. Anyway, I've slowly been working on editing the pictures from the Temple, and Joy's wedding reception. I'll start posting them soon. Poor Joy & Matt had to postpone their honeymoon to Cancun due to this Swine Flu scare. They are hoping to go in July now. Our new neighbors started moving in this weekend. They seem nice and have 2 girls. Also started my new online class for school and I'm really enjoying it!! OK, well that's what's going. I'll post pics soon.
1 comment:
I hate to do garage sales because I hate having everyone else see my junk... Although I like going to garage sales to see everyone else's junk!
I always just end up taking all my stuff to D.I. :)
Post a Comment