Kenzie graduated from 6th grade last night. What a beautiful young lady she has become. I'm so proud of all she done this far in her life. She is so smart, and talented!!! We Love You, Kenz!!!! May all your dreams come true!!! Now it's on to Jr. High!! Oh Boy!!!! (Yes, I'm going to Boast)Kenzie received the Presidential Educational Award. Students must have a 3.5GPA from 4th grade on, and must score 90 or above on State Assesment Tests the past 3 years. We are so proud of her!!! Continue your LOVE of learing Kenz and the possibilites will be endless!!!!

Friends!!!



Kenzie wasn't thrilled when the boys jumped in the picture!
McKenzie with her wonderful teacher Mrs. MacFarland
Kenzie with the Principal Mrs. DeGroot

What's a party without Miss Molly making a silly face!!!!


We Love You Kenzie!!! Congratulations!!!








12 comments:
Kenzie!
We are so proud of you. Your mom is right! You are such a beautiful, talented young lady! You look gorgeous in these pictures! I really love the last one of the whole family. What a beautiful family you guys are!!
Way to go! Great job!
Oh my. Tears, and tears, and tears. Love this!!! I'm sure I'm even more emotional because we were just reminiscing about the little outfit that we got her right before she was born. So proud of Kenzie for all of her accomplishments. I know there will be lots more to come!
I am so proud of Kenzie and how hard she has worked. I wish I was there to give her a big hug. She looks beautiful aqnd all grown up. Also the rest of your family looks great. Miss you all and see ya soon!!!
Sorry forgot to say who the comment was from. Gotta go gotta go watch American Idol Finale!!
Love, JEN
wow that is crazy! i can't believe how old she is getting!
Congrats to Kenzie! I could see at the wedding how much she has grown up. I am proud of her! Lucky you.....7th grade and counting. Life becomes a true roller coaster once they hit junior high. Love to all!
Kenzie will LOVE Junior High! Trent is marching with the band in a parade this weekend - he LOVES Junior HIgh! He says that elementary school is BORING! Congrats Kenzie!! Lisa
How sweet, What a big production for sixth grade, By the by you look great, you look so different I had to really look to see you. What are you doing? Your hair and everything just looks different
Kenzie--My eyes are full of tears looking at the pictures!! I remember holding you on the front porch for 2 hours just a few days after you were born. You just looked around with your big eyes looking at what the world had in store for you...I love you kenz, congrats!!
I remember that Joy!!! I remember watching you out the window and seeing Kenzie's eyes wide open just staring. So sweet!!!! What a nice memory for you to have with her. By the way, glad to know Mrs. Francis is alive and well.
Kenzie, you are such a beautiful young lady!! Grandpa and I are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. Hey! We can say that we completed our elementary years together!!!!!!! I know you will love Jr. High and all the fun experiences that it will bring. I also love the family picture here at the bottom.
Post a Comment