Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am a MOM!!!

MOM....how many times a day to I hear that word? Too many to count and that's fine with me. I love being a MOM. I love my McKenzie, Madilynn, and Molly!!!!! I'm so grateful I was chosen to be their MOM!!! Even though the way each says MOM changes over time, I love when I hear it. I am a MOM, the most important job in the world and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

I'm also grateful to my MOM for the amazing person she is all she has done and continues to do for me, and for my Mother-in-Law who loves me as her own.
Happy Mother's Day to you both, and I Love You!!

A very Happy Mother's Day to all the hard working mom's out there!!!!

I'ts been a wonderful day. I was spoiled!! I especially loved the beautiful meeting we had at church today during Relief Society!!! Celebrating being Women in Christ!!! It was wonderful!!

sorry no photos -it's late, and I've been doing the MOM thing today(helping Madi with her science project)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Mother's day Jill!!!

Veronica said...

I totally agree! Being a mom is the greatest blessing we can have....what happiness we receive as mothers....what growth we achieve as mothers....glad you had a great day! Love you Jill!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You are such a cute little mom Jill!!! You can definitely tell that you love being a mom!!! That's AWESOME! Love ya!