Monday, May 4, 2009

The Wedding Day- April 25, 2009

The wedding ceremony was beautiful in the Salt Lake Temple. It started raining right before Joy & Matt walked out after it. The rain put a slight kink in my plans to get tons of pictures. My girls were freezing and didn't want to be outside long. Oh well!!!

Waiting for pictures with Jer's family


Joy has a beautiful 4 yr. old daughter named Harley. We are so grateful Joy has now found Matt. He has treated Harley as his own, and Joy is excited for them to be a forever family.

Mom bringing Harley out of the Temple Mr. & Mrs. Matt Francis
Touchup
Sisters!!!!


My family!!!!


Matt's family Matt & Joy with Matt's brother's


Jer & his dad



My mom & me


My mom, me, & Nancy(my mother in law)

Us with Jer's parents








Congratulations Joy & Matt!!!!!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! I love the ones of Matt, Joy and Harley. They are such a beautiful family. Congratulations you guys!!! I also loved the ones of you and your girls and the one of Jer and Dad. Your hair looks so cute like that Jill! I finished Day 6 now too, so you'll have to check it out.

Mindy M. said...

WOW!!!! Those Watkins girls are beautiful!! Jill, I had to take a double look to see if that was really you ~ GORGEOUS!! The pictures are so pretty even with the bad weather. Your girls are so dang cute!!

Jill said...

I'd like to thank Vanessa who did my fabulous Airbrush Tan, and my sister Jamie who is the best makeup artist/hairstylist ever. She's not really a hairstylist but she can do wonders with a CHI Iron. She did my curls with a Chi Flat Iron. My hair never moved, loved it! I think Jamie should go work in LA with the stars, she's that good!!!!

Veronica said...

The wedding was beautiful! I loved it so much. The bride was gorgeous as well as her three sisters and beautiful mother. You all looked amazing! I love all your wonderful pictures too. So thankful I was able to spend that short amount of time with each of you. Love you very much!

Billie said...

This was a wonderful day! All the pictures are awesome! Thank you!!! We are so excited to add Joy and Harley to our family!

Emily said...

What a fun day. I am so glad that I could be a part of it!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I love all of these pictures... I think it looks beautiful even though it is raining!

Laurel said...

All the pictures are great...you, your girls, sisters, and mom all look BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for Joy!

Joy said...

Jill--Thank you so much for being such a GREAT picture taker and blogger!!! I love all the pics and feel like each one captures what a WONDERFUL & AMAZING day April 25, 2009 was. The day went so fast. I am looking so forward to 2 more receptions and more pics!! TO BE CONT....

Todd and Megan said...

Everyone is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for posting all the pictures as I heard all about it from my mom!