McKenzie had her final Choir Concert.

McKenzie with her Choir/Music teacher Mrs. Dix
Art Showcase(Kenz with her artwork) Madi's pizza
Madi's Giraffe standing on it's head(so cute)
Madi did her Science Book report on Giant Panda Bears. She had to read the book then make a project displaying all she had learned. She made an information cube. Here is each side. Madi did everything(only gluing help from me), and it turned out fabulous.

Jer went on the KU field trip with Kenz. They had a great time. This was the only picture Jer took.
The last week of school Madi's class put on a Fairytale Theater. Madi's group did Aladdin and the Magic Pickle Jar. Madi was the Pixie of the Pickle Jar. Madi with her 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Peterson
Kenzie with her fun 6th grade class
The Last day of School May 22, 2009(Madi had spilled toothpaste on the front of her shirt. She wasn't too happy leaving with a wet shirt) Riding the Elementary bus together one last time
They both had end of year parties after school. Kenzie's was held at our neighborhood clubhouse.
Don't you love Kenzie's "Mom, you can leave now" face! The pool was not filled until after the party. I think 80 kids swimming with no life guard would have been dangerous. They played Volleyball, tennis, games, and ate like crazy.
Madi's party was held at her friend Mandy's house. She had a great time! 
Miss Molly joining in on the fun. Give that girl a ball and she's happy!!!
It was a great school year! Let the Summer begin!








14 comments:
Jill, I actually wasn't sure if Jer was still planning on coming?? Is he? If so, then I was talking about him! Of course! I guess I have two special visitors, someone else is coming to visit us as well. Was Jer able to fly out of Oakland or SF? If not, I was thinking I could just go up there and meet him in Sacramento. I was hoping to tell Linda about his visit so we could see her and have dinner with her or something. Let me know!
Okay, now on to business. Madi, your giraffe was DARLING! I loved it. Kenz, your party looked awesome! I thing you guys had every single chip flavor there ever was?!! My kind of party! I love how both girls got parties with their frineds. How fun.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip to St. Louis!!
Ash,
He flew into Sacramento today, and I think he's coming to your place on Thursday. He goes out of Oakland Friday morning.
Alright! Cool, I will see if Aunt Linda is free to hangout that night. I pick Kaydee and Rex up at the airport tomorrow morning. :) She is staying for a week. She had already planned her trip before I knew Jer was coming. I hope Jer doesn't mind. We are super excited to see him! The boys want him to sleep in their room... poor Jer. Camp out in the boys room!!!!
Sorry for all the comments, I totally should have emailed you or FB messaged you.
How funny that I thought the special person was Jer!!!!!!!:) I mean he's special, but funny you were talking about Kaydee & Rex!!! I'm laughing!!! I infact told Jer to take relaxing clothes for your house since Kody & Kyle would be jumping all over him. He yelled out "Where are my reindeer pants" HAHA!!!!! He should say "Dave's" pants!!!:)
and yes, FB would be much easier to communicate!:)
Nobody can pull of the reindeer pants like Jer can. ;) lol
I meant "off".
I am officially freaked out that Kenzie is going to start Jr. High... Holy crap! I am also a bit wigged out that Madi's school teacher looks young enough to be my daughter. Am I seriously that old? You, on the other hand, look GREAT! =D
Jill,
I just stumbled on your blog while reading my bishop's blog. How are you? You look so pretty in every picture. Can you believe our girl's are headed to Jr. High? Where did the time go?
Amy,
Hey!!! I'm so glad to hear from you. No, I can't believe the girls will be in Jr. High. Crazy!! Miranda was Kenzie's first friend in Kindergarten. Those were the days!!!
Oh, and Amy do you have a blog?
I am so proud of the girls and all the activities and their artwork is great. Tell them we will have a great two weeks when your here. See you soon!!!
Love-JEN
Cute pictures Jill! I can't believe how each time I see pictures of your girls, they get to be more and more beautiful! They are all growing up so fast!!! CRAZY! :) Kenz is going to be a little heart breaker! ha ha Or Kenzie should I say that you already are... your little St. George boy will be sad he can't do flips down the hill for you at Tuacaun this year! ha ha :)
Post a Comment