Thursday, October 23, 2008

What Time Is It?


Well, it's time to see High School Musical 3. I bought our tickets today to see it Saturday. The girls are soooo excited!!!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Have fun girls! I wish I could go with you! huge fan.

The White House said...

My girl is also excited we are seeing it on friday.

rogersinkc said...

We did too! What time are you going? We got them for 3p at AMC on Strangline. I think I'm more excited for it than they are. Even tho' I graduated 23 years ago I LOVED high school. :-)

Jill said...

Ann,
Hey, we will see you there. Same time, same place. FUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Harley and I can't wait to go see it. We are going to rent 1 & 2 and then wait to go see it with ya'll when you come for Thanksgiving...Harley said she has to wait for MOO MOO!! Love ya, JOY

Susan said...

What fun! Sorry I haven't been on lately, but the last couple of days I've had you on my mind. They split and/or reorganized three wards and you would be in our ward if you were still here. DANG.

Michelle said...

Jill you guys are going to LOVE it. I surprised my kids and took them after school today.

I was a lukewarm fan before (can't even say that I've been able to sit all the way through #1 or 2). This one is fabulous! Bigger, better, grander. The choreography was spectacular.

My favorite parts were the junk yard scene and the drama/prom scene with the two-dimensional houses and car. Watch for those!

Kathy said...

You are going to love it!! Lauren and I saw it last night and already want to see it again. Go Wildcats!!

Jill Stones said...

Jill this is Jill stones from Syracuse! Sorry it has been awhile, my little girl is here and I need bows. I remember you saying something about making them? She was 5 weeks early and I don't have much, but girls are fun fun fun. my email is guyswife@gmail.com Cute girls