THank you so much!!! I love you all so much. I had a really nice birthday, but always wish I could be with my beautiful grandchildren and children that live so far away. You are such a bright light in my life!! Hey girls! Only 19 days till Senior Year!! Are you so excited?!!
THank you so much!!! I love you all so much. I had a really nice birthday, but always wish I could be with my beautiful grandchildren and children that live so far away. You are such a bright light in my life!! Hey girls! Only 19 days till Senior Year!! Are you so excited?!! And thank you Jenny!
3 comments:
NANCY,
Happy Birthday!!! I am glad Jill has the best Mother-Law. Your so fun and hope to see you in the near future.
Love,
Jenny Watkins
THank you so much!!! I love you all so much. I had a really nice birthday, but always wish I could be with my beautiful grandchildren and children that live so far away. You are such a bright light in my life!! Hey girls! Only 19 days till Senior Year!! Are you so excited?!!
THank you so much!!! I love you all so much. I had a really nice birthday, but always wish I could be with my beautiful grandchildren and children that live so far away. You are such a bright light in my life!! Hey girls! Only 19 days till Senior Year!! Are you so excited?!! And thank you Jenny!
Post a Comment