Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miss Molly is 13 months!!

(Molly's morning look)

Molly was 13 months on Sept. 29th. What she's doing now....

-found a special place to play. If you can't see her, you know she's in a little space between the couch and window. She loves the blinds pulled up so she can look outside. She will say HI a million times while waving, pounding on window, and blowing kisses as she looks out.
-loves to also crawl behind couch and wait for someone to find her
-loves to do Patty Cake(tries to say the words), 5 little Ducks, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Loves the Mamma Mia music
- had added Sesame Street to her favorite shows
-loves to play outside(especially with her car)
-loves not going to bed until 11:00pm. Yes, we are working on this.

-eats all kinds of foods now. Isn't picky, but when she's done eating she will start dropping food off the side of her highchair
-doing better with a sippy cup(still nursing) Yes, we are working on this!!!
-loves to empty anything in a box
-learned to blow kisses, and also give kisses
-puts phone to her ear and says Hi
-loves pushing things around especially laundry baskets
-walks more instead of crawling now
-loves her family so much, always comes to give us hugs


I didn't think she could get any cuter, but she does everyday! Love you Molls!!!!

-

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Molly is a doll, that I know for sure.

I can just picture here in her little spot, waving and blowing kisses to the world outside.

Anonymous said...

Tell miss Molly how wonderful she is and how cute she is and give her a big hung from her Aunt Jenny and tell her I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving!!!

Love, JENNY

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Molly's morning look!