Friday, October 17, 2008

Madi's first sleepover.........and the story goes like this

side note:Kids are out of school today

This morning
Jill: Hey, Rachel. How did they do?
Rachel: The girls had a great time together and I have a little story to share that I hope you find funny.

Story: Wish you could hear Rachel tell it!!!

3 girls in the bedroom(as told by Madilynn)
Madi: My eyebrows feel wierd.
Kennedy: Let me feel. oh my, they do feel strange
Lexie: Wow, they do feel strange.
Kennedy:Let's go try to scrub it off.
Madi:We should go get your mom.

(3 girls walk into Rachel's room at 11:30pm)
Kennedy:MOM, um, we can't go to sleep because we were doing makeup and I put nail polish on Madi's eyebrows, and now they feel hard.
Rachel: What!!!! You put nail polish on her eyes. She could go blind!!!
Kennedy: No, I put it on her eyebrows.
Madi: It kind of hurts.They used a sparkly top coat product (the fast dry stuff)
Rachel:Well that's still not good. Why did you do that?
Kennedy: Well because it made them look sparkly.
Rachel:OK, wow!!! Get warm water and try scrubbing it off.
3 girls:We will try to get it off.
Rachel can now hear them in the bathroom trying to help Madi. She hears them saying
Kennedy: "I'm so sorry Madi."
Madi: saying "Ouch" a few times as the girls were scrubbing her eyebrows.
Lexie: You know I saw this movie once where a girl saw her mom trimming her eyebrows and the girl wanted to be like her mom and she shaved her eyebrows off.
Rachel got up at that moment and went running in. She was able to get it off with Rubbing Alcohol.
Madi feels her eyebrows and is so happy they are nice and soft again.
Rachel gives them all a hug and says Good Night girls!!!

I really had a good laugh at this entire event!!!! Girls are mischievous little things, aren't they!!!!!

10 comments:

Todd and Megan said...

glad to hear Madi isn't blind and her eyebrows are sparkle-free!

Ginny said...

Oh man, that's too funny! Good thing they weren't feeling any more creative...they could've done some damage with intentions like that!

Emily said...

Good thing they didn't shave her eyebrows off especially with your family pictures coming up!

Mindy M. said...

I remember when I was that age and had a sleep over at my friends house. We found eyebrow wax and they thought I was the most talented so I proceeded to wax two of my friends eyebrows. Too bad I didn't know you had to use paper strips to rip it off or they would have zero eyebrows. Good times for good girls!!

njepperson said...

Madi, glad your eyebrows are OK! Guess what? Out ward got split today and if you were still living here we would be in the same ward!! Such cute pictures of Molly and the doll! Actually, I think Molly is going to fit into the "girly girl" category as well!

Ashley said...

Well, it sounds like Madi is learning at a young age, the extremes we go through to look our best! ;)

steve and lisa said...

That is funny!!
Oh, the trouble little girls stir up! Too cute! Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love that 7 yr old girls know how important it is to keep your eyebrows looking fabulous!!!Maybe next time they will know NOT to use clear nail polish. Let them know I can recommend a few great eyebrow products for their next beauty night!!! :)

Joy said...

Anonymous--Joy

1teacher said...

Jill that was the most hilarious story I have read. So for laughing Madi. Jenn Hall