Everyday last week was packed full of things to do. My house has it's own story to tell since I didn't have time to do much picking up last week. I had Church meetings spread throughout the week. We had 2 piano recitals one Monday night, and another Saturday afternoon. Kenzie did great at both. The girls had school off on Thurs. and Friday. Thursday afternoon Jer flew home, and we attended the girls parent/teacher conference.


They are both doing fantastic and their teachers love having them.

Madi gave us a cute clay dinosaur she had made. The 2nd grade also built a community from all kinds of items. It was really awesome! Madi and Sam built a Factory and called it SAM.

Kenzie had her fabulous Inner Earth project to bring home. I love how she used the red ribbon to show lava in motion. Way to go girls on your creativity.

Friday was spent in jammies half the day as we were all tired from sleepovers & watching the BYU game at Jeff & Becky's house Thursday evening. Thanks guys for always giving a fun party! Kenzie's friend Sydney came to our house after the game. Friday morning they played video games. Molly was right in on the action. She loves walking around with the Wii remotes. If she hears any video game music(mainly Wii music) she hurries in the room and wants us to get out the Wii Fit board for her to sit on and her Wiimotes.

(a 2nd grader's Red Robin in the community they built)Friday evening I was craving Red Robin. I realized it had been awhile since we'd eaten there so off we went. The BBQ chicken wrap never tasted so good. We had a slight scare while there. Miss Molly was eating her pizza and started choking. She could cry, but kept making that gagging reflex. Freaked me out. Jer was so calm. I was yelling at him to hit her back to get it out, but he said if she's able to cry she can breathe. Next thing we know Molly threw up the pizza and then she was fine. Thank goodness!!!
We had family pictures taken after church yesterday. I know we got great shots of the girls alone, but I just hope one of the whole family turns out. I did snap this shot of Jer & Kenz with my camera yesterday. I love it! Kenzie is growing into a beautiful Young Woman right before my eyes!!
5 comments:
I love that picture of Kenz and Jer. Very adorable.
Sounds like a wonderful week. I especially love the picture of Jeremy and Kenz. Absolutely beautiful! She is really growing up so quickly. Love you.
What a BEAUTIFUL niece and HANDSOME brother I have. That is such a gorgeous picture of them both. I am so excited to see your family pictures!! How could they not be amazing with such a beautiful family. Kenz, your hair looks so good!!!
Man... Jeremy- you are looking good! And Kenzie... if only the boys from St. George could see you now! :) Your hair looks so cute!Sounds like a busy week you have all had... good job on the projects girls! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas! What day do you get here, and how long are you staying???
Love the pics. The girls are all getting so big and so adorable. Kenzie...what a knock-out. Wow, hard to believe that we were that age when we became friends...and we were soooo not that cute!! You've got 3 beautiful girls!!! I'm sure the girls are so excited about HSM3!!
Beverly
Post a Comment