Friday, October 10, 2008

Dirt Sledding anyone?

3 weeks ago Jer had dirt delivered to the house for a landscaping project. He got that done, but hasn't decided what to do with the leftovers. I told him he better figure it out as weeds are starting to grow in the pile. The girls figured out what they could do with it. Love how Kenz drags the sled, like she's going up a huge hill!!!



Molly wanted in on the action!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Kenzie you are brillaint! What a great idea! I love the picture of Molly running over to the action! What cute girls! I cant't wait to squeeze you all! Love you.

njepperson said...

Yes, that picture of Molly is priceless! She's just one of the "girls" and you'd better not leave her out!! Thanks so much for the wonderful pictures you sent! I LOVE them! Molly, you are a darling 1 yr. old now!

Katie Voorhees said...

I love the things kids come up with to do! Makes you want to be one again. How fun!

Michelle said...

Jill, we're in Park City this weekend and we have snow. All I can say is... be glad for the dirt!

The girls always find a way to have fun.

The White House said...

kids always find something to do with dirt, good or bad. HAHA
It looks fun.