Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last year we stood on the streets of New York City and enjoyed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I still can't believe we did that. What fun memories.






This year we are celebrating Thanksgiving with my family and making more fun memories!



We also made the announcement last year at the TODAY show that "Mommy is Pregnant". Loved that we got to announce it on TV!


It's one year later.....

.....and this little butterball turned 22 weeks old yesterday


and


celebrated her 1st Thanksgiving today!


Isn't she just SCRUMPTIOUS!!!




I had the cutest Turkey (Gobble, Gobble) shirt for her to wear today. I can't find it! :( Would have been so cute on her.
Hope you all have a Very Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What a memory that was last year when you guys announced that Mya was coming!!! Can't believe that was only a year ago!!! She is such a darling little "buttterball"! :) Love her headband!!!

Michelle said...

Everyone looks great, Jill! I was thinking of you when the kids had the parade on Thanksgiving morning. Hope you had a great holiday.