Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Five Months




My Sweet Mya,

You are 5 months old today! 5 months! Where did the time go? The 3-6 month age has always been my favorite baby age. You are the cutest, sweetest, most darling baby girl! We just can't get enough of your cuteness!

This picture is so you. You are so interested in everything going on around you. You stared at the piece of paper for a good few minutes.


Last night we read the book PINGO for Family Home Evening. We all sat on the floor in a circle with you in the middle. You were happy as can be playing with your feet. You LOVE your feet right now. In fact, you are happiest when your toes are exposed and you can just grab them over and over.


Your sister's are having so much fun with you. You love to sit in your bumbo while they play around you. McKenzie and Madi love to make you smile.

Molly dances circles around you. Your little head gets worn out following her every move. You light up everytime she's around you! You love your exersaucer for about 10 minutes then are ready to get out. So every few hours you get your 10 minutes in. :) You love having Molly play with you!


You love when Molly plays Peek-A-Boo with you. She will run hide, or bend down low, then she springs up like a Jack in the Box, and starts yelling Peek-A-Boo while jumping up and own. You will laugh and laugh.

Molly loves playing Barbies with you. HA!

You love chewing on your cute hands!

You are still nursing. You did try Rice Cereal on Nov. 1st. We haven't tried it since, but plan to this week.



You still love lying on your back and playing with your toys. Still don't like tummy time.

You love when we pick you up. You love to be held facing forward, and seeing everything going on.


You also love to snuggle on my shoulder. Oh and sweet girl, what happened to our good sleep pattern? It's gone right out the door. Let's discuss that for a moment.....


You take 3 naps during the day. Love that, mid day you usually take a 4 hr. nap! Night time has become interesting. You love to fall asleep at 8:30pm, but then you wake up an hour later, and are ready to party! Mommy is too tired to party at that hour. I've been trying to keep you up later thinking you will then stay asleep. NOPE! You will fall asleep at night now matter what time, and always wake up an hour later, ready to go. So lately you don't fall asleep for the night until the hours of Midnight and 1AM!! Of course, by that point you are exhausted and SCREAM for awhile! Once you're asleep for good, you sleep until morning. Love you, but Sweetie, this mamma has got to start going to bed earlier!


You still haven't cut that first tooth, which I'm sure is the cause of the crazy nights around here. The slobber just keeps on coming, and those little gums just stay so swollen. :(

You are a very HAPPY girl!
You are so CHUBBY!!!! I LOVE IT! Weigh 14lbs.

Mya,
You are our Little Love!
We just adore you and every little thing you do.

8 comments:

Emily said...

5 months already! What a cutie!

Char said...

Oh my gracious! 5 Months already?! Little Mya is so adorable. She looks so different than her sisters, but still holds the family resemblance. I just adore each of your darling girls!
And I love the crocheted head band. I haven't seen one like that before.
Thanks for sharing your blog. I love to see all the pictures you post. When do you have time to do all this? Not enough time (with out 6 sets of hands on the keyboard) is my biggest challenge with blogging.
...so instead, I just admire your blog!

Jill said...

Char,

I LOVE You!!! You're the BEST! I'll send you the etsy site I bought the Crochet piece from. She is super cheap, but does beautiful work.

Ashley said...

Jill, I LOVE Mya's rolls!!! What a cute little chub. I love her. She is so beautiful. Riley has a hard time staying asleep these days at night too, but she only cat naps for me during the day. You should try and sleep during her 4 hour nap if you can!! Hopefully these little ladies will sleep a little better when we all come to visit Grandma Nancy. But, if not, we will just have a late night party together. ;) Glad you liked the post about Jer... aren't the pictures fun? It was so wonderful having him here. We all need a dose of laughter from time to time with Jer. :)

Mindy M. said...

I think you have forgot to feed her.....hahaha. What a beautiful little baby girl. You can tell how loved she is and what a delight she is to your cute family. The miracles of these sweet babies just amaze me.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

She is darling! My favorite is the one of her with all the barbies!!! ha ha

njepperson said...

Yes, I agree about the Barbies! In fact you really need some more Barbies! Mya, you are growing so! So glad Christmas will be here soon and I can snuggle you on my shoulder too! I hope you won't be afraid of me. Can't wait to see the 3 little girls together. But also all 9 grandchildren together! Whooooa! What fun we will have!

Joy Marie said...

Love all the pictures!! Can't wait to spend a few day with y'all next week!!