Monday, November 8, 2010

20 weeks

Mya,

You turned 20 weeks last Wednesday, Nov. 3rd. Thought I would post some cute pics of you from Halloween weekend! You were so ADORABLE in all of your little outfits!

At Madilynn's School Halloween Parade and Party




















at Trunk or Treat


Your Halloween PJ's



Your First Halloween





Celebrating Halloween with your Big Sister's who love you so much!

7 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

She looked darling in all of her different Halloween looks! I love the tu tu! It was darling! All of the girls looked so cute!

Ashley said...

Mya, you are so stylin in all your Halloween outfits!!!! Jill, each one was soooo darling. Didn't it make you sad she could only wear them for that week? I was sad about Riley's little trick or treat shirt and I was sad putting away the Yoda costume. :( All the girls looked so cute. Such darling costumes.

Ashley said...

P.S. These pictures are all so good and that teething onesie is so great.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy M. said...

Cute!!! Bet you can't enough of her, huh?

Veronica said...

Such cute pictures! I can tell how much you are enjoying your baby!

Laurel said...

Love all the pictures! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Also your teeth look great, I forgot you got your braces off.