Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had the most beautiful weather for Halloween weekend!






Girls with our neighbor, Pirate Jagger!



Kenzie went to a friends Halloween Party and we went to Trunk or Treat





Roasting Smores (Jer was dressed as a Golfer and carried hit Putter around with him)




Jer is such a fun dad! After the girls went to bed Oct. 30th, he drove to Krispy Kreme Donuts so the girls could have cute pumpkin ones for breakfast on Halloween!


The girls looked so cute in their Halloween outfits for Church.
















Sure do love this QUIRKY bunch!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!

7 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I love your quirky bunch too!!! :)
Madi looked darling in her costume!!! I loved it! Molly couldn't have been any cuter. Kenzie is the cutest cowgirl- I can not believe that the day has come that she now goes to a "Halloween Party" instead of trick or treating! And Mya is such a little doll baby! She looks adorable in the pictures you got of her sitting in the grass in her "My first halloween" shirt- that little smile is adorable!
I love the Halloween outfits for church and I love that Molly took her skirt off for the pictures! That girl cracks me up! ha ha I agree with you- Jer is such a fun, wonderful dad! He is constantly doing the cutest things for "His Girls"! You guys are so lucky to have him! Oh and one more thing I love- ha ha- That pic of you and Jer! Definitely need to frame it!

Emily said...

Such fun pictures of the girls and Halloween!

Jeremy said...

Isn't my wife hot!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Jill... I love your new blog header!!! Did you make it yourself? It's darling! I love the pics of the girls on it!

njepperson said...

Wonderful pictures! What a wonderfully fun Halloween!!! Love you all!

Veronica said...

Such fun pictures and looks like a GREAT night. You and Jer are both such great parents. You have a terrific family!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun Halloween you all looked like you had. Everyone looks great in their costumes. I love the outfits all the girls wore for church. I love all the pictures too!!!

Love-Jenny