Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Madi's Halloween Parade and Party

October 29, 2010

Molly and her friend Reese waiting for the Parade of Costumes to begin. Molly was dressed up as Barbie from Princess and the Pauper. Reese cracked me up as Snow White. She put on those leg warmers and tap shoes herself, and would not take them off!!! 3 yr. olds, gotta love them!


Jer and Mya


Madi walking in the parade as Alice in Wonderland (we had not thought of the Toy Story 3 Barbie costume yet)


Madi's 4th Grade Class Party






























I made great friends with the Room Mother. She had the kids play pumpkin bowling. There were 3 teams. At the end of the game she asked for my teams tally.

Me: "Oh, were we supposed to keep count?"
RM: "Um, Yes!"
Me: "I'm so sorry! I didn't hear you say to keep count."

She gave me the most annoyed look ever!

There weren't even prizes, so I'm not sure what the big deal was.

Next game: The Mummy Wrap

Room Mother hands me a roll of toilet paper and says, "Here you go, this game is easy. You don't have to keep count!"

HELLO!!!! How Rude! I had nothing to say back as I was in shock! I hadn't met this particular mother before. WOW! Can't wait for the Christmas party! HA! Can you get Room Mother's FIRED? :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness. Seriously? She must have been having a bad day. The party looked like so much fun. Aren't you gld they get to wear their costumes? I love that my boys get to also. It makes it so fun for the kids. One of these days I will get around to posting about their parade.

Jill, the pictures of the girls on the top are BEAUTIFUL. Love them. Especially of Kenz and Madi. What gorgeous girls.

Ashley said...

And Molly posing?? Too cute.

Sorry, apparently I have more to say... I LOVE Kenzie and Madi's hair and Madi's outift?? So darling. I love the color. Mya is so chubby, I can't wait to squeeze her. Riley is really starting to chunk up, finally. I wonder if they will be the same size when we get together. Can't wait. Love you all!!

K, I'm done.

njepperson said...

Loving seeing all the Halloween pictures! Looks like a fun party, Madi! Glad you all had a fun time for Halloween! Love Mya's pictures! How darling is this little girl?

Jeremy said...

Good thing she didn't see me and Mya trying to sleep in the back.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I can't believe she said that!!! Oh my! Looks like a cute party! I can['t wait to be a room mother- hopefully I don't have a partner like you did! ha ha