This was the name of the Jr. High play that McKenzie starred in last week. 6 weeks of staying after school until 4:45 everyday, hard work, and memorizing lines paid off for all the kids. They all did a great job!
The play was performed for the school on Tuesday and Wednesday during school hours(she was excited that all her school friend were able to see it) and performed for audiences on Thursday and Friday night. Her wonderful Young Women's President, Amy C., along with friends Regan and Erica, attended on Thursday night. Friday night, Jeremy attended the play again, along with our neighbors, and other Young Women friends and leaders. Jer forgot to take any pictures that night. So grateful for all those who support and love our children here!
We are so proud of Kenz and all she continues to accomplish!
Mya fell asleep during the play, but was wide awake as we waited for Kenzie after the play.
Molly and Madi loved seeing Kenzie on the stage. Molly couldn't wait to give her flowers.








4 comments:
Sounds like a fun play! Love all your posts on Mya. She is getting so big. Your family holds a special place in my heart. Love you all!
I wish I could have been there to see it Kenz... I bet it was great!!! That is so sweet that you guys got her flowers:)
This post made me excited for the Jepperson family play this Christmas... although it is going to be hard to top the last performance... Can't beat kids screaming, jumping from air mattress to air mattress with Uncle Jeff dancing in a top hat! ha ha
Kenzie, I think it is so awesome you did this. Does your dad have a copy of it? Could he bring it and show us all at Christmas? I would locve to see it!! I'm so proud of you. You look so beautiful!! Love you.
Jill, you look beautiful. I love the picture of all of you and the one with you , Mya and Kenz. Mya is so darling with her rosey cheeks!!!
Jer, we can't WAIT to see you. Thank you for making it so you can visit with us while you are out here!!
I hear ya there! Savannah's practices went to 5:15 and 6:00 some nights! I'm glad its over with, but she wants to try out for the winter play too. Aaaa!
Post a Comment