Mya Girl,
You turned 24 weeks on December 1st!
You turned 24 weeks on December 1st!
We feel so blessed to have you in our family!
You reach and and grab at everything. You LOVE this ball!


You love hanging upside down!
To celebrate 24weeks you got your very 1st tooth! Yes, sometime during the day it popped out of those sore swollen bottom gums!
Daddy noticed it first! We were so happy for you, as it had been making you miserable!
You love hanging upside down!
To celebrate 24weeks you got your very 1st tooth! Yes, sometime during the day it popped out of those sore swollen bottom gums!
You still love those darling feet!
You are a growler! You sound like YODA! I will post video soon! Too cute!
You are about to roll over from your back to your front!
You are so HAPPY! I love that about you!
You are pure Heaven on Earth my Little Love!








4 comments:
SHe is getting so big! WHat a cute little girl she is! Can't wait to see her little teeth! :)
Mya, can't wait to see you and your TWO cute little teeth!!!! Can't wait to see your whole family! Soon!!!
Your such a beautiful little girl!! I wish I could be closer to see all the new things you are doing but am glad your mom keeps a blog to be reminded and updated. Miss you Miss Mya and the rest of your sweet family!!!!
Love, Aunt Jenny
Your such a beautiful little girl!! I wish I could be closer to see all the new things you are doing but am glad your mom keeps a blog to be reminded and updated. Miss you Miss Mya and the rest of your sweet family!!!!
Love, Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment