Monday, December 13, 2010

Disconnected!

I did not have a home phone line or Internet from Tuesday Dec. 7- until last night Dec. 12th. Jeremy was in Dublin, Ireland and Berlin, Germany for work from Dec. 5-Dec. 12th. Time Warner told me it must be my router. I reset it but it still didn't work, so I gave up and figured Jer could fix it when he got home. He walked in last night and had it working within 5 minutes! It was the router, there was just certain steps you had to do in order to reboot it.

Hope to catch up on my blogging this week.

Kids are done with school on Friday! Can't believe it's Christmas break! Yahoo!

The girls and I did great while Jer was gone. It was a busy week! Friday night was our Ward Christmas Party. Molly woke up at 12:30am Sat. morning throwing up! Lovely! She's feeling much better now, and so far no one else has gotten sick.

Other than that it was a smooth running week! I was nervous for Jer to be gone that long, but we did great! Grateful to my girls for being such awesome helpers! Mya had a great week now that those 2 bottom teeth are in. She has her 6 month check up tomorrow(just a few days early)! Really, time is just going too fast!


Feel so good to be connected again!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

om goodness! Please tell me that you had an iPhone or some other smartphone to keep you sane. As much as I try not to be overly "plugged in", I would go crazy without a connection to the outside world!

Hope the season is treating you well! Thanks for the phone msg a few weeks ago.

Michelle