Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We met my family in Dallas, Texas for Thanksgiving. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! We arrived to 80 degrees on Wednesday, Thanksgiving Day was chilly and rainy, then the next two days is warmed up to the high 60's and was perfect! We had a wonderful time being together at our hotel, swimming, movies, shopping, laughing, eating, having an early Christmas, and just enjoying family time. I love my family, and am so grateful for the time we get to spend with each other.









The Marriott had a huge Christmas Tree in the Lobby. We all gathererd around it with our gifts and had an early Christmas. We had such a fun time opening gifts together.






3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like sooo much fun! love all your pictures

Anonymous said...

I loved Thanksgiving 2010 weekend!!! Hope we can get all together again real soon!!!

Love-Jenny

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What a fun Thanksgiving!!! I love all the pictures!
I love the pic of you and your sisters together! You guys are all so cute! Your hair looked darling!
I love that Jamie dressed up like Harry Potter for the movie! So fun!
Your girls are so beautiful! I can't wait to see you all!