Monday, December 20, 2010

6 Months

Mya,


You turned Six Months old on December 16th. I can't believe how fast these months have gone.











Weight: 15 lbs 6oz

Height: 26 inches

Eating: Nursing, Rice Cereal( with peas so far), oh and you LOVE eating paper :)

Playtime: You love have something in your hands. You love to stare at the item for awhile, then finally decide to put it in your mouth. Everything goes to your mouth. You love your Exaursacuer and can now turn yourself around in it. You love the playmat with the toys and lights amusing you. You like having your Bumbo up on the table so you can watch everyone during meal time.

Friendly: You still let others hold you, but in the last week have started to check if Mommy is in the room.

New things you're doing: You rolled over on Friday December 17th. Daddy and I were making fudge. You could see us, but we had to lean back to see you over the bar. Daddy finished pouring the fudge and when I looked over at you I couldn't believe it. You had finally flipped from your back to your front. I missed it! :( Silly Girl!

You suck your lower lip in I think biting down on those 2 cute baby teeth!
Sleeping: You usually take 3 to 4 daytime naps. That last one we need to work on. you love going down around 8ish, but always wake up within an hour, and then are a little night owl! You do sleep good once down for the night around 11pm.









You are truly a blessing in our lives! 2010 was a wonderful year welcoming you to our family! We love you sweet girl! Happy 6 months!

3 comments:

Candace said...

So sweet! What a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Mya you are growing up way to fast. I am always excited to hear all the new things you are doing. I am so happy I am your aunt and you are such a sweet blessing and I Love You miss Mya!!!

Love- Aunt Jenny

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Oh my goodness... I absolutely love the picture in the last collage that Mya has her hands on her diaper and you can see all her little rolls down her tummy! I just wanna snuggle her!!! Can't wait to see you!