Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We're home!

We arrived home Sunday evening from our trip. There was snow on the ground, but not too much. Now today I think it's 60 out and beautiful, so it's all good. At some point I'll get going on pics from the trip. Already been a crazy busy 2 days home!

I have my Gestational Diabetes 1hr test Friday. UGH!!! Hate that test! Molly's pregnancy I got very ill about 30 minutes after the drink. Of course failed the test, did the 3 hr.(made me feel extremely ill) and was diagnosed with Diabetes! Not fun! Hoping this time around I that I don't have it. Here's to drinking that nasty drink Friday morning!

Baby girl #4 is active as can be! I've been ordered to drink like a horse. Do horses drink a lot? HA! Now, if only we could decide on a name so we can stop calling her baby girl #4!!! Although, Jer thinks we should rename our girls #1, #2, #3, and #4. Would make life much easier than always getting tongue twisted on their names.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We talked about changing names to numbers. We have been having a tough time with names too. Best of luck to finding the perfect name.

Ashley said...

Good luck on your test Jill!! I hope you don't get sick this time around. Can't wait to see your pics from Texas. So glad you had a nice time. Love you guys. Hope Jer is safe on his crazy travels and home soon!!

njepperson said...

Good luck Jill. Hope the test goes well. Let us know! I think that Jeremy must be home if Molly is wearing her India dress. I sure hope so! The pictures of his trip looked just a little bit scarry! But the room looked nice!