McKenzie performed in the Multi-Piano Concert on Valentine's Day. This is her 3rd year participating. She worked months perfecting her songs for the concert. Pirates of the Caribbean theme, and Defying Gravity from Wicked. We love supporting Kenzie in the wonderful talent she has developed.

I didn't realize my camera battery needed charging, so pictures after that first one had to be taken with Jer's phone. Little fuzzy!





Jer recorded the concert with his Flip camera, but I can't get it to upload here right now. I'll have to add that later.
2 comments:
Kenz plays the piano so beautifully! I could listen to her all day! I wish I could have been there!!! Jer is good about filming things... Jeff is terrible and if I have the camera taking still pictures, I can't film too... Maybe Jer could give him lessons!! ha ha
So proud of Kenzie an her wonderful talent of playing the piano. Cute pictures...
Post a Comment