12 weeks-Dec. 17, 2009
20 weeks- Feb. 12, 2009
We found out you're a GIRL!
A child is "Wonder of all wonders, a genetically and spiritually unique being never before seen in the history of the world and never to be duplicated again in all the ages of eternity. With eyes, fingers, toes and a future of unspeakable grandeur." Elder Holland
Sweet Girl.....We love you and can't wait to meet you!
I am 23 weeks
Everything with Baby Girl looks great. All tests have come back perfect, and she's healthy and growing well. I started having some swelling in my hands and feet last night. At my Dr. visit today protein was detected in my sample, which explains the swelling. I need to drink more water, and keep my feet up as much as possible. That one will be difficult! I've never had swelling this early on, so I'm nervous. My Dr. mentioned early signs of Preeclampsia, and that scares me. So I will be off my feet more, laying on my side, drinking tons of water. :)
My 4 girls together
Can't wait until they are holding her for real!








7 comments:
So exciting!!!
She is a beautiful baby already! Take it easy and enjoy every minute!!
Take care of yourself! I love the ultrasound pictures. Hope you are all doing well otherwise. Love you!
So sweet!! I love all the ultrasound and belly pics. I actually missed being prego for about 30 seconds...J/K. Purchase some crystal light mix for your water and drink, drink, drink. Love you
Oh no. That's what I had with Jackson. Love the pictures!!!!! Take care of yourself!!!! I'll try to call you later on today. Love you!!!!
We can't wait to meet this new little girl!! Your baby bump is looking so cute Jill!!!
Congratulations! Come back here when they're older- we've got lots of boys- and many families to choose from. :) I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment