Notice that the pregnant girl(aka me) still has food on her plate. I ate every last bite!!! Well, the round plate is Heather's, although I did have a bite of her's as well. HA! ....and I was in such a hurry to get dressed and there that I wore my white bra under my black shirt. Goodness, gotta remember that next time.
Anna & Jayna
Alyssa, Amy, & Morgan
Becky's expression said it for all of us. We love the brown bread!
Tammy & Becky
Such a fun evening!








2 comments:
Jill, you look so cute!! So, I guess it just finally registered with Kyle that you are pregnant. (?? I know right?) He just asked me who was in your belly... Molly?? Are these old pictures? Then he got realy excited when I told him it was a brand new cousin for him. (Which he had been told many times before...) I think he gets it now, but apparently he needed the proof. ;) Looks like you had such a fun time!! What a fun bunch of girls!
Ash,
I sure love funny Kyle!!!
I would say there is proof for sure. I feel so huge!! HA!
Post a Comment