Life is about to get even busier. At my Dr. appointment today I learned that my Sugar Levels reacted high during the Glucose test, so once again I will be on a special low carb/sugar diet, and checking my blood sugar level 3 times a day (after 3 main meals). I will start seeing my OB every 2 weeks, and in 4 weeks will start having weekly ultrasounds and non-stress test on baby. Upside.... We get to see baby girl on screen tons before she comes, so that will be fun! Baby girl is growing well and moving all about! Heartbeat sounded perfect!
After my appointment I met up with 2 different ladies to buy items they had on Craigslist. One being a darling chandelier for baby's room. I'm so excited about it. I've been looking for awhile, and this was perfect. I love Craigslist!!!
Then went to Pottery Barn Kids and found a darling sheet for the crib. I love that store. Everything is so bright and colorful. You can't help but feel happy in there.
It's BEAUTIFUL out!!! 80 degrees, Sunny, and just wonderful!!! We have been playing outside this afternoon, and loving it!
Now I just need to get my hubby home (who may or may not have picked up a parasite in India). Fun stuff!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








6 comments:
Sorry about your sugar test. We will keep you and your sweet baby in our prayers...can't wait to see pictures of your nursery!
Thanks Em!
I can't wait to just get started on the nursery. Have to wait until the basement is done, so the guestroom can be moved down there, and then the nursery can move in.
Sorry to hear about the sugar diabetes problem again. You are a trooper. You know how to handle the tests and diet since you are a pro from Molly's pregnancy. I am excited to see pictures of the nursery too. Hope Jer gets home soon and you can see about that parasite problem. Scary! By the way, it is snowing here today. Your weather sounds divine! Take care and know that we are thinking about you.
Oh no! I read on facebook that you thought it must have gone okay since you hadn't heard from your Dr. I'm sorry Jill. At least you already know you can stick to it so good like you did with Molly. Good thing you had a fun meal at Cheesecake the other night!! ;) I can't wait to see your cute chandelier! And I hope Jer is okay??!
Let me know when Jer gets home! I hope everything is OK with him. Jill, you did so well with Molly and your eating. I know you will do just as wonderfully with this pregnancy. Remember to take it easy, drink lots of water and put your feet up when you can. When Jer gets home you can! Love you!
Wow, sorry to hear about the diabetes, Jill. I know it was a trial the last time around.
If anyone can do it, you can! I'm thinking of you and hoping this is just a small bump in the road and that it will all be worth it when she's in your arms.
Post a Comment