Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!



I received an email today from baby.com that said,
"Who'd ever thought 2007 would have filled you with such JOY!"
In 2006 as we were preparing for our move to Kansas, I was filled with shear terror at the thought of our lives changing. On Dec 26, 2006, we learned I was about 3 weeks pregnant. We were very excited and knew this new baby was a blessing for us to have. We moved to Kansas on Dec. 31, 2006. Now here we are 1 year later, and our lives have truly been blessed. Kansas turned out not to be so bad. We've been blessed with great schools, wonderful doctors, and meeting great friends! Our lives changed for the better on August 29th when our sweet Molly Elizabeth was born. I can't explain in words how this sweet baby has blessed us. I just know we are so blessed to have her. Our family feels so grateful to our Father in Heaven for sending her to us. A peace comes over me as I watch McKenzie and Madilynn with Molly. They love her sooooooo much, and it warms my heart knowing these 3 beautiful girls are ours FOREVER!!!!!
2007 brought us JOYS beyond measure! I look forward to the memories our family will have in 2008!!!
Love to all
(photo taken at 12:20AM Jan. 1st) Yes, my girls were all awake. What fun we had ringing in the New Year with our girls and all of Jer's family!! :)

No comments: